Bridgeport, NJ - Three races remain in the 2019 season at Bridgeport. This Saturday's final point show, the 4th Annual 'King of the Big Blocks' is set for September 27-28 weekend, and November's 'Wild Card Weekend'.
"We tried some different rule packages this year between the 3/8 & the 5/8. We were hoping to attract some different drivers which we did on the 3/8 but not so much on the 5/8. So, at this point we'll be basically going back to our rule package from last year," explained track owner Brian Ramey. "I've only got a few more races left before Doug(Rose) takes over the reigns and I want to ensure we go out on a good note."
The following rules will be effective immediately starting this Saturday, September 7
• Spec Head Engine on Alcohol or Gas: 2,275lbs. - Standard Bodies
• 'Open 358 Small Block up to 363 cu. in.' Alcohol or Gas: 2,400lbs - Standard Bodies
• Big Blocks up to 477 cu. in: 2,500lbs - Standard Bodies
• Big Blocks 478 & over cu. in: 2,600lbs - Standard Bodies
• Small Blocks over 364 cu. in.: 2,550lbs - Standard Bodies
All cars can have spoiler facing traditional way at 50" maximum.
*Cars must have traditional deck lids. NO spoilers, fins, wings, etc..